How to size up engine size 3.5 motor on gen 2 raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

631raptor

Reaction score
I have done pretty much all you can do and put in to get the maximum out of the mighty tiny 3.5 liter ecoboost. I love the forced induction engines you feel like you are getting a fuller experience vs the menacing hell cat motor. Now as any car or truck addict we want to push the limits but knowing all limits pushed lets say I'd like my 3.5 liter engine to be bigger so it can have a higher capacity of air flow, camshaft and other things to reach potentially 800 HP and over 800 lb of torque?
Is it possible to make 3.5 liter engine being 4.0 or 4.5 or I'm making no sense?
I have mopar buddies and when we climb the high dunes in the desert it's the nissan patrol, or any light super car but hellcat being heavy just eats the sand with massive speed. On the other hand I have a screaming V6 fully booted powered motor pushing a big body truck and its more than enough to climb any heights honestly but when I'm next to a TRX or even a modded hemi motor I get no chances. I always loved buying something damaged like my raptor and turning it into more than what an eye seeing a capability of a car but having a surprising kickass setup to smoke a rival.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter