The 2017 Eco-Boost vs V8 Bench Racing / Whining thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Engineers aren't perfect, material aren't perfect- nothing is. Therefore, the more complex it is, the more likely it is to fail. The more abuse the components have to endure, the more they will fail. A turbo engine by nature is very complex compared to a N/A engine. There is more crap to fail, and more crap will fail. Direct injection now? Even more.

The components in the TT3.5L engine have to endure higher pressures and stresses than the 6.2L engine. Yes, you can design around it- but it's nicer to not have to deal with high cylinder pressures when you want an engine to last a long time. 16 lbs of boost from the factory is a lot.

You need to just go buy a horse.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Ram TRX?!?!? Talk about a truck!!! Like the Ram Runner but even better!! And we all know the Ram Runner kicked the Gen 1's ass. The TRX is going to treat the Jennifer 2 like Bill treated White House interns.

Why don't you crawl back into that rodent infested ram runner forum you came from? We all know you're here to preach about the all mighty Dodge that's gonna shatter our prehistoric dinosaur dreams but you're not getting to me. Not today buddy. I will put my Jennifer up your mopar any day Sally. And no, not like that you sick ****.

:tizzle:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Why don't you crawl back into that rodent infested ram runner forum you came from? We all know you're here to preach about the all mighty Dodge that's gonna shatter our prehistoric dinosaur dreams but you're not getting to me. Not today buddy. I will put my Jennifer up your mopar any day Sally. And no, not like that you sick ****.

:tizzle:

You hear that??? It's the sound of a MOPAR supercharged 6.2 HELLCAT whipping your tiny little 3.5 like the pool boy it is.

The 3.5 is probably the best choice for the Starbucks drive thru...you won't have to turn the engine off to order your frap (honestly, that's the worst)

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whoa there bud, i didn't say a word about your ****** preference. I am fine with you loving nutz in your mouth. Really.

You seem confused (pun intended). Please reference your earlier post about putting nuts in your mouth. I'm obviously non judgmental about your lifestyle choices. Look, I'm even helping you pick the most alternative lifestyle friendly paint color. And if you would be so kind as to provide us with your preferred gender pronoun, we would be happy to use it.

:lewx4:

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You seem confused (pun intended). Please reference your earlier post about putting nuts in your mouth. I'm obviously non judgmental about your lifestyle choices. Look, I'm even helping you pick the most alternative lifestyle friendly paint color. And if you would be so kind as to provide us with your preferred gender pronoun, we would be happy to use it.

:lewx4:

I support your right to live whatever lifestyle you choose. I am confused because you seem to be backing off your inference to liking the taste of nuts in your mouth.

Be proud of your choices, most everyone here will have your back.