Texas Raptor Run 2012 - Picture Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This.

cfa18006-a941-7603.jpg

Decided instead of just a truck, I'd get a cheaper truck, and a brand new sled.

and that is one badass sled..ok you know i'm in texas, this is a dumb question but can those things go on dirt or pavement for a short period of time? I've only seen them when the ski patrol drives by on them..kinda a mythical creature for us Texans lol

Banned
Reaction score
Gravel/pavement not so much, would wear out the carbides insanely fast. But if you converted the skis to wheels they can for sure. Just gotta rig something up to keep the track lubricated and cool.

There's grass drags ad shit like that during the summer people do. They're also great on water to.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gravel/pavement not so much, would wear out the carbides insanely fast. But if you converted the skis to wheels they can for sure. Just gotta rig something up to keep the track lubricated and cool.

There's grass drags ad shit like that during the summer people do. They're also great on water to.

yeah I've seen them go across lakes..they are just complete different machines..is that 2 stroke?

damn I can derail a thread..lol

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. 2 stroke I love smoke! Hahah
800cc 150HP thing weighs 460 lbs.

It's ok. All threads go off topic. Just as log as they go back on topic eventually.
Any more questions about my sled feel free to PM me.

Dungone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang it !!! My screen name is Dave Dungone.....I got 2 parts on youtube, but 1 was restricted for some reason.....anyway, it's titled "2012 Texas Raptor Run part deux"

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Dang it !!! My screen name is Dave Dungone.....I got 2 parts on youtube, but 1 was restricted for some reason.....anyway, it's titled "2012 Texas Raptor Run part deux"

Dave, your first one was restricted because of the music you chose. Here is the second one:

[Edit: vids were fixed and posted later]

Last edited:

Dungone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kaiser,
The strange thing is I have the same groups on the second one also.... Oh well, hope y'all enjoy!!

Banned
Reaction score
you can send in a dispute and they will re enable your video man.
search for a video on youtube "dispute youtube audio laim"
should give ya something