Texas Folks - Trucks Are Here (Somewhere)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it's a bummer that my truck wasn't on that same rail to San Antonio. With the great reviews I was anxious to get it now I'm still waiting.
11-26 build date so just thought it would be on the same rail to San Antonio. Bummer!

raptorcat

Reaction score
I took delivery of my AG Screw with the 802a package around noon today from Mac Haik in Georgetown, TX. In person the truck looks monstrous. I'm really happy with the AG color. As many have mentioned, depending on the lighting, sometimes it looks white and sometimes like a grey concrete color. Initial impressions are good. I'll post some pictures in the coming days.

Just to recap my timeline:
Ordered: 8/25
Built: 11/20
Took Delivery: 12/28

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took delivery of my AG Screw with the 802a package around noon today from Mac Haik in Georgetown, TX. In person the truck looks monstrous. I'm really happy with the AG color. As many have mentioned, depending on the lighting, sometimes it looks white and sometimes like a grey concrete color. Initial impressions are good. I'll post some pictures in the coming days.

Just to recap my timeline:

Ordered: 8/25

Built: 11/20

Took Delivery: 12/28

When did yours ship out?

raptorcat

Reaction score
When did yours ship out?

It started to show that the truck was in transit around December 15th.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Congrats, did Mac Haik sell for MSRP?

Yeah, I managed to get it for MSRP. Initially when I inquired about ordering the raptor, they said they wanted 10K over MSRP. Would not budge. I refused that and found another dealer about 2 hours away from where I lived that would do MSRP. It was a pretty small dealer and the GM didn't think I would get it till sometime in 2017. A couple weeks later I get a call from Mac Haik telling me they would agree to MSRP. I was number 5 of their 27 allocations. I suspect to many buyers refused their 10K markup. Given that I live 5 minutes away, I cancelled my order with the small dealer and went with them. I was a bit concerned, though, reading all the negative reviews about Mac Haik here before closing the deal. It all worked out pretty well.

Barnstormer

Reaction score
Covert got their first Raptor in today. Original buyer backed out so they are selling it to another guy for $5k over MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
I drove by a white and black one sitting in the front of Town East Ford in Mesquite. I was en route back home and didn't stop, but looked over at them as I passed by. Noticed they're still asking 20k over, curious how long they'll sit on the lot at the price.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well got an update on my truck and it is in Illinois enroute to San Antonio. Has an ETA from Jan 3-7. That thing cannot get here soon enough!
Ruby Red 802A, beadlocks, graphics package, spray in liner. Build date 11-26.