Texas Folks - Trucks Are Here (Somewhere)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Dallas for the week, I might have to go check them out. I'd like to hear them justify the 20k adm too.

You should. They were actually really nice and where their located they will prolly get it. One sold while I was there, the white one. They are super slick in person. Reaffirmed my decision on black seeing it side by side with the white. Although both looked great this is my opinion only. Called ford performance and mine is on a rail in Illinois. Should be at the dealer Jan2-4 ETA.

Norris McCarty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my AG 802a Screw today in Fredricksburg and drove home about 150 miles to San Angelo. This is my 4th Raptor. It is so totally above my previous in all aspects. Quieter, tighter, more powerful, more nimble and the creature comforts are amazing. Not to mention the looks. Looking forward to getting it out to the lake tomorrow to check out its climbing/off road stuff.
I'll post some pics and better description tomorrow.
Time line....July 27 order, Nov 28 build, Dec 20 shipment, Dec 27 picked up at dealership

raptorcat

Reaction score
Picked up my AG 802a Screw today in Fredricksburg and drove home about 150 miles to San Angelo. This is my 4th Raptor. It is so totally above my previous in all aspects. Quieter, tighter, more powerful, more nimble and the creature comforts are amazing. Not to mention the looks. Looking forward to getting it out to the lake tomorrow to check out its climbing/off road stuff.
Time line....July 27 order, Nov 28 build, Dec 20 shipment, Dec 27 picked up at dealership

Congratulations.

Looks like my truck was on that same train...another AG 802a screw. Dealer called yesterday to get the paperwork started and thought my truck should arrive at the dealership via transport either Wednesday or Thursday. It's hard to believe that after all this waiting, I'm finally going to get my truck.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did your truck come by rail?