Texas Desert Race Sept 24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
There will be a desert race in West Texas on Sept 24th.

The race is being put on by Extreme Desert Racing. http://www.texasoff-road.com
It is going to be 400 miles, the longest desert race ever in Texas.

It is in Notrees TX, just west of Odessa.

I am working on organizing a single lap Raptor run on Friday, or Sunday. The track is a 65 mile loop. But I haven't confirmed anything yet.

If your in the Area come check it out!

Here is an example of the action you can expect to see.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
******** I wish I would have heard about this before now. I'll have to run it next year before our Terlingua 2012 event.

RaptorinTX

Reaction score
I should be able to make the run, if it happens. my truck will still be in Gilbert, AZ. So anyone else interested in shipping thier truck from So. Cal, NV, or AZ let me know and I'll try to get a group rate.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Rick, I was thinking the same thing, but now I have people coming in on Monday and Tuesday to head out there on Wednesday. I cant go out there and back twice in the same week...uggh!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DAMN IT lol im stationed in fort hood texas but im in afghanistan ****** if i wasn't here i would be there for the race and the raptor run maybe next year

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I am working with the race promoter, I should have a go or no go by monday. I am out in Vegas right now for V2R, so I have to wait till monday to sort out details.