Test Drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Yep, he's trolling again. Wish someone would ban his ********. :flipthebird:

You ******** J1 jerkers come into this section making a mess of the place, and I'm trolling. You're sniffing glue and have no reason to be commenting in this section. :yourself:

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You ******** J1 jerkers come into this section making a mess of the place, and I'm trolling. You're sniffing glue and have no reason to be commenting in this section. :yourself:

I didn't comment on the article. I only commented on the fact that you continue troll and provoke other members yet contribute absolutely nothing, but, feel free to continue...

Last edited:

MRxGREEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As soon as I arrived to pick up my ordered truck, the salesman said hop in and take it for a spin first. So we drove around for 4-5 miles just to make sure everything was as expected. I jokingly said, "yeah...I'm not digging this. I don't think I'll buy it". Salesman had a shocked look on his face, then realized I was joking. Went inside and did the paperwork right after. Got it for 2k below sticker.

LOL I am going to pull this.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

This may be a silly question but how many of you guys were able to test drive the new Raptor before pulling the trigger. I know most of you were early adopters but lately it seems several dealerships have one or two on the lot.

I plan on setting up an appointment this week to take one for a spin. Super excited as I loved the 6.2 G1!

I had been inquiring to a local dealer. Told them if they let me test drive one and I liked it, I would order through them. One came in, they guy backed out. They let me test drive it. Tried to sell it to me. I didn't buy that one but placed my order that day. I was on the fence between a 40-50k 2014 Raptor or this 70k beast. Once I got in, the tech was a huge factor for me. Instantly made my decision.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Can you please stop trying to dictate where people post? This is one big forum and members are free to roam where they please. There's been a common denominator with the off topic banter...

ransom

Reaction score
Didn't even drive mine till I had the paperwork all signed and ready to go home. They offered one when we got to running credit. I knew what to expect, didn't really require a test drive. With my gen 1 when I arrived at the dealership, the salesguy was ready with the key as soon as we shook hands. Two different dealerships though. Apparently, gen 2 dealership doesn't give test drives on their Raptors. I think I had 8 miles or less on the odometer when I got in it.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Can you please stop trying to dictate where people post? This is one big forum and members are free to roam where they please. There's been a common denominator with the off topic banter...

Merely pointing out the hypocrisy of those who post up snide remarks and personal attacks. I can handle it no problem but staying silent about it would be cowardice :favorites13:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you loved the old dog that was the 6.2 you're going to be blown away with the ecoboost...:biggrin:

Merely pointing out the hypocrisy of those who post up snide remarks and personal attacks. I can handle it no problem but staying silent about it would be cowardice :favorites13:

Oh the irony. Do tell more.

I'm losing patience pretty quick and have no problem "Draining the Swamp".