GEN 2 Tesla Style Android Radios - 14.5 inch Screens, Octacore, QHD and FHD and 128GB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone’s looking for the autotec let me know. I picked one up but with my garmin tread GPS system it’s just too much up front. Installed for an hour.

All the maxed out specs. $700 shipped

KCRaptor643

Reaction score
Recently installed Autotecpro 14.4 on my 2019 Ford Raptor, the installation was straightforward but ran into issues with the backup camera and 360-view cam. I immediately noticed lower resolution (from 720P to 360P) quality and extra grid lines. I messaged Autotecpro, but they were little to no help in this regard. Any idea how to adjust this? Additionally, when I press the cameraRear cam pic.jpg button, it shows up as rear view as if I put the truck in reverse!

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone’s looking for the autotec let me know. I picked one up but with my garmin tread GPS system it’s just too much up front. Installed for an hour.

All the maxed out specs. $700 shipped
The 14 or the 12?

BLJ

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Iv been reading page after page about the Autotec sceen. I have a 2019 Raptor with the Yulu E10 installed for a couple years now and Im planning on purchsing the 14.4 from Autotec. I can not find the answer to my question so I will ask. Can anyone tell me with the autotec installed in a 2019 Raptor does the ford pass app show the correct location of your vehicle and do all the commands work within the app? TIA !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter