GEN 2 Tesla Style Android Radios - 14.5 inch Screens, Octacore, QHD and FHD and 128GB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bit the bullet and ordered the AutoTec. Confirmed that if you don't like it and only test-fit the electronics together you can send it back. But once you start putting screws in you are screwed. See what I did there?
It's literally the best unit out there... at least IMO and the way I'm using it. Let us know your thoughts.

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone please help me with audio from my unit? I installed and no audio from unit plays. Sync still works and plays Sirius and if I connect blue tooth to it.

Nothing playing off the unit actually plays audio, it seems like I’m missing a setting.

jeffcell

Reaction score
Man I am digging this radio. It is soooooo much better than the phoenix it’s no comparison. I can actually check email and browse the web with ease. I never did it with the phoenix cuz it was sooooo slow. The thing had 3 modes only that i ever used, sync 3 screen, waze or youtube tv. This new one is fast AF. Tweaked the home screen a bit. My anti glare screen ****** should be here tomorrow.

View attachment 399379
What is the app that gives you the temp and other data. Mine only shows temp and closest city that was on a list.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the app that gives you the temp and other data. Mine only shows temp and closest city that was on a list.
I think it's called clear weather... not sure I'm out of town but I can check when I get back. It is a widget on my home screen of the weather app.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can someone please help me with audio from my unit? I installed and no audio from unit plays. Sync still works and plays Sirius and if I connect blue tooth to it.

Nothing playing off the unit actually plays audio, it seems like I’m missing a setting.
You didn't have a phoenix unit installed before you put this new one in did you?

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Are you getting sound from the console app? If so, try opening the console app until you get sound, then go back to your screen and play (may take a sec to get sound). My screen sometimes has issues "handing off" from sync.

Here's the set up vid if that doesn't help.

There's a factory amp power in the settings, but if you're getting sound thru sync, you should be getting sound from your screen. Maybe also check the input volume levels in the settings too!

Sergio212

Reaction score
You didn't have a phoenix unit installed before you put this new one in did you?
The system/features looks clean as hell, but the lack of a physical volume knob seems like a big miss imo... especially if you use your truck for work. Has anyone with the Autotech Pro 14" tried using this Bluetooth volume knob from Alpine (RUX-H02)? I'm curious if it works with this setup...

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you getting sound from the console app? If so, try opening the console app until you get sound, then go back to your screen and play (may take a sec to get sound). My screen sometimes has issues "handing off" from sync.

Here's the set up vid if that doesn't help.

There's a factory amp power in the settings, but if you're getting sound thru sync, you should be getting sound from your screen. Maybe also check the input volume levels in the settings too!
I had a wire in the wrong place.. Works fine now. Thank you for the reply