TDRA Race in Notrees Oct 4-5 need recovery volunteers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I'm looking for some volunteers to help work recovery of the TDRA race in Notrees (Outside Odessa). Oct 4-5. During the race you will help bring in broken race cars, you will get an up close view of the race this way.

On Friday after prerun is over (about 5 PM) I can let yall get on the track to "scout recovery positions" aka run a lap.

Food will be provided Friday night. The race starts at 9 am on Saturday, so I need volunteers there by 8.

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be there.
Might bring the camp trailer and family out.

It'll be a dust bowl again this race, we haven't got any rain to speak of.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Pits have been moved down to the gravel pit. Better location, less big rocks to trip over.

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trey give me one more month and i will be all moved to south west Oklahoma, then i'll be hitting you up to help you with things when i can.

joek35

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I am hoping to come out and see this Saturday I am just right here in hobbs. How many are close to hobbs?

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Race ruled, good times.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

pu3u2e6e.jpg

That's Trey, doing something naughty to Carls truck