New (highly modded) Gen 1 Owner in AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the original owner to get on here and say he wants his truck back. LOL. Are the Brakes upgraded? That was and still is my only complaint about mine? Whenever I get more cash I'm upgrading my calipers to Willwood or similar

OP
OP
AZDezRat

AZDezRat

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the original owner to get on here and say he wants his truck back. LOL. Are the Brakes upgraded? That was and still is my only complaint about mine? Whenever I get more cash I'm upgrading my calipers to Willwood or similar
I'd love to chat with the orig owner - have a bunch of questions for him, as related to the build (like, what the hell did you do with the radio antenna cable, and does this thing have an aftermarket cam (cuz she lopes pretty good at idle)?), so I hope that happens...

As for the brakes, yes, it's got Baer calipers and rotors front and rear - and I can say, they work awesome! I assume he got the kits from RPG, since so much of what is on this truck is RPG.

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Im jealous. Lol. Someday I plan on Superchargering mine. I going with Roush stage 2. Don't wanna get to crazy as my track record with my mustangs isn't good. Lol

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm also in Phoenix AZ and driving a Gen 1 I've owned for 8yrs. Any chance you were active in the Jeep community in AZ? I used to have a built TJ and your username looks familiar.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck, congrats. They have been trying to sell that unit for a while. I bid on it a couple months ago but they wouldn’t budge off the price. I’m glad you got a deal, it’s a great truck.

AZ Surfer

Reaction score
Welcome to the Raptor club! Nice rig.... plenty of desert goodies on it to work in our harsh environment. I live here in AZ too(Scottsdale)....I
see the bike... you ride up in the north valley?

OP
OP
AZDezRat

AZDezRat

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm also in Phoenix AZ and driving a Gen 1 I've owned for 8yrs. Any chance you were active in the Jeep community in AZ? I used to have a built TJ and your username looks familiar.
Hello - No, I've never been much of an 'active in X community' kinda person. I have frequented a few different Jeep forums though in the past, but I do not think I ever used this username.