Tanner Foust Edition Ford SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the look of the snugtop on the scab, dont think i'd want to roll around with it all the time, but for a few over nighters in the wilderness it could be really useful.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i like top gear USA. the other 2 guys are there for laughs not to be a real car guru/driver.i think they help the show. they are pretty funny.

i also really liked tanner's other show battle of the supercars. that show was awesome. the beat the crap out of some bad ass cars!

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i also really liked tanner's other show battle of the supercars. that show was awesome. the beat the crap out of some bad ass cars!
That one was good also, plus listening to Paul Tracy complain was pretty funny. Remember the Lambo that blew up against that TT Ford GT?

I liked his other show supercars exposed too.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i like top gear USA. the other 2 guys are there for laughs not to be a real car guru/driver.i think they help the show. they are pretty funny.