Talked out of buying a 2021 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I suspect the dealer has plenty of buyers for this year (for the stock they have) and is just lining up some future buyers. Could also be that he hopes he'll be able to get you into an R for big ADM.

Then again if you buy a 2020, then an 2021, do you have an issue with buying a 2022?

COLORAP303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice salesperson. definitely wait if you can. he is saying you should save your money. in a year they most likely wont have adm added.
In a year or 2 they will probably have rebates. There will soon be a very high cost of keeping our trucks. Remember the push is all electric by 2030 and that it’s not going to be done through supporting innovation and making it a worthy choice for the consumer. It will be done with force. Forcing gas prices up, continually increasing costs of other items etc.
But the salesperson wasn’t really being “nice” unless he asked to see your personal financial statements. Some people have plenty of money to push back and maybe you are one of them.

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, lets not talk ADM, since that isnt a buying point on your end. I would definitely upgrade, just on looks alone, lovin' the look of the Gen 3's!
I respectfully disagree, I think the 21 took a step back in looks. I would definitely wait until the premium is gone as there is nothing in the Gen 3 compelling enough to take it in the shorts to get. Eveyone has different tastes, I can only speak for myself. I would not buy here in CA though for a while, look in other states and travel to get it if you are sett on a Gen 3, ADM here is obscene