Talked out of buying a 2021 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COLORAP303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m from the government and I’m here to help. Lol
If they want your quality of life to come they certainly have enough of your $$ to make it happen! Heck, with what is going on with the ATF it seems like the EPA could interpret an existing law in a way that makes raptors “global warming hazards”. Enjoy it while you can boys as it’s hard to conceal a raptor or bury it in the yard. Haha

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
You have to pay when you register it still right?
Yeah. I’m in Oregon, bought my truck out of state. I had to go online and pay the taxes. Luckily Oregon only charges 0.5% new car tax so it’s minimal. I used to live in CA where it was approximately 8% (lol California. I don’t miss you. Never call)

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
If they want your quality of life to come they certainly have enough of your $$ to make it happen! Heck, with what is going on with the ATF it seems like the EPA could interpret an existing law in a way that makes raptors “global warming hazards”. Enjoy it while you can boys as it’s hard to conceal a raptor or bury it in the yard. Haha
Or Clark County declaring speech a public health hazard. Whats so important about the First Amendment anyway?

COLORAP303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or Clark County declaring speech a public health hazard. Whats so important about the First Amendment anyway?

Wow. Just wow.