Talked out of buying a 2021 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$10k ADM It’s very reasonable compared to what others are asking around the country. Given that you could probably get $10 K more value for your 2020 then you’ll be able to get next year, it’s almost as if you’re buying it and MSRP

Last edited:

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
save on ADM next year get less for your trade will equal out .....if your truck is pulling 72-74 now you can bet that will be 62-64 maybe next year

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just going to leave this here lol. Your salesman just played you I’m sorry to say. Salespeople sell you on a product not against it ( unless there’s some funny business going on )

They have a $25k ADM on that truck. Lol I will gladly sell my 37 pkg Gen 3 for that.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you really such a ***** as to let someone tell you how you are going to spend your own money?

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
I’d keep your gen 2 if in your position. The used car values are gonna hold for at least a year I think, but that’s because the chip shortages so the new production may still carry a premium in a year.

Your money. Do what makes you happy though

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Call Grapevine Ford...that will show him who's boss.

Listen if you think for one second that CA dealers won't still have ADM's next year and every year you're only kidding yourself. You either want the truck or you don't. If you're willing to pay .01 over MSRP then just buy it at $10k ADM and be done.

Answer: Trade the Prius.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just going to leave this here lol. Your salesman just played you I’m sorry to say. Salespeople sell you on a product not against it ( unless there’s some funny business going on )

I think this was a scam...had it listed before and it went into the 6 figure range with 4 bids but then I looked and the bids were all the same person...dealer just trying to find a sucker