Tailgate Lock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drive to Texas, stay in motel, pay your $50

Get a new truck

Pretty much, my insurance agent isn't much help either, he goes along with the "these things get stolen all the time, that's why you have insurance" bit, when I queried about locking stuff down, so, $50, and I have no worries....I guess? lol

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty much, my insurance agent isn't much help either, he goes along with the "these things get stolen all the time, that's why you have insurance" bit, when I queried about locking stuff down, so, $50, and I have no worries....I guess? lol

If your insurance agent was docked $50 every time one of his clients had to shell the deductible, he might change his attitude or perception some.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is like locking your doors, it will keep some out. An alarm will keep others out. Bars will keep some out. A guard dog will keep some out. Pick what you want to do, and the area you live in, and do it. Then sleep good because you have insurance. But by locking it and doing things, you can keep from using your insurance and keep future premiums down.

Jessesem

Reaction score

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9A87F14D-1B30-4701-AF2C-80DB5B8487F8.jpeg
Jimmie jammer.....that angled device attaches with special screws, thus making it harder to remove the tailgate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter