SVC Off-Road Built Raptor on Mecum Auctions Anaheim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You serious?
Good luck. I'd say this one is a little better set up than the Rouge Racing truck. You got a full cage and Chase rack with this setup.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Submit your photo for the calendar contest
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=44744

Thanks and I agree with you about the setup. I was planning on petty much going this same route on my white truck so this will save me from having to wait for it to be done. And a bonus is Molten Orange has alway been my favorite color. I was actually serious when I said I would trade my truck plus $10K for the truck but I guess they thought I was kidding. So if I win it I may be selling a 2014 white Roush Raptor with 4100 miles. Haven't decided 100% yet but I may change my mind when the time comes lol. I still remember the sting of how stupid I felt when I sold my first one.

OP
OP
MetalNeck

MetalNeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks and I agree with you about the setup. I was planning on petty much going this same route on my white truck so this will save me from having to wait for it to be done. And a bonus is Molten Orange has alway been my favorite color. I was actually serious when I said I would trade my truck plus $10K for the truck but I guess they thought I was kidding. So if I win it I may be selling a 2014 white Roush Raptor with 4100 miles. Haven't decided 100% yet but I may change my mind when the time comes lol. I still remember the sting of how stupid I felt when I sold my first one.

Good luck to you today CBCGeneral! I will be heading down to the auction in a few. The truck will go up mid afternoon. I will actually be pretty bummed if it sells. It just looks sooooo damned pretty! Hit me up if you need more info.

Attachments

• 1500x994 Mecum 1_zpsuzgnp9ge.jpg
    1500x994 Mecum 1_zpsuzgnp9ge.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 1500x994 Mecum 2_zpsinuauwwh.jpg
    1500x994 Mecum 2_zpsinuauwwh.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 127

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck to you today CBCGeneral! I will be heading down to the auction in a few. The truck will go up mid afternoon. I will actually be pretty bummed if it sells. It just looks sooooo damned pretty! Hit me up if you need more info.

Thanks hopefully it does but I'm sure there will be a ton of interest. If I wind up getting it you don't need to worry because I'll take very good care of it and using it for why it was built. Now I'm just going to wait for the phone call from Mecum when its on it way on the block. If it doesn't work out though I have two other vehicles I'm going for so well see. Hopefully I never get a chance to bid on the other two lol.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

What's the reserve at?

Ya what he said. That could make my afternoon easier lol.

OP
OP
MetalNeck

MetalNeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My other toy at the auction! Gotta have something to get the groceries...fast. So the ice cream doesn't melt.

Attachments

• DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 70
  • 1500x994 camaro and raptor_zps4fwahlrz.jpg
    1500x994 camaro and raptor_zps4fwahlrz.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 129
OP
OP
MetalNeck

MetalNeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks hopefully it does but I'm sure there will be a ton of interest. If I wind up getting it you don't need to worry because I'll take very good care of it and using it for why it was built. Now I'm just going to wait for the phone call from Mecum when its on it way on the block. If it doesn't work out though I have two other vehicles I'm going for so well see. Hopefully I never get a chance to bid on the other two lol.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Ya what he said. That could make my afternoon easier lol.

Well, that would make me a pretty bad poker player now wouldn't it? Hah! All I can say is that it is set substantially below what I have into it. Hoping it doesn't go at reserve.