SVC Off-Road Built Raptor on Mecum Auctions Anaheim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are right Magic 'Mountain' Dan. Sorry to offend your greatness.

By the way, let me know when you are done reviewing my 39, now 40 other posts to see if they are up to ***** and have as much substance as yours.

Funny. But you shouldn't flatter yourself and think I'd spend a moment reading your posts :baby:

You can't offend my greatness; it's undeniable :mwah1:

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

JW Speaker is making a nice set of LED lights for the Jeeps now. They are pricey but are hands down better than the stock lights. Those don't look like them, but they are worth looking into.

Flashlights are better than the stock lights on a Jeep.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Jeeps will seat 4 soccer moms no problem

soccer_mom_by_2dthebeast-d36mplh.jpg

6fd4f13217333eb87e3c0fe0b8c07987.jpg

B5S-CD_IcAAuF0Q.jpg

2d645b2947985694e99c6e4f4f7bf95b.jpg

Most only fit one though..

0f397217453e_sf_3.jpg

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey @MetalNeck I just finished registering as a bidder so if you happen to notice a phone bidder in the lead and it's close to your reserve don't be afraid to hook a fellow Raptor brother out. Figured since Rogue didn't like my offer for their truck I'd take a shot at yours since it's just as awesome.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey @MetalNeck I just finished registering as a bidder so if you happen to notice a phone bidder in the lead and it's close to your reserve don't be afraid to hook a fellow Raptor brother out. Figured since Rogue didn't like my offer for their truck I'd take a shot at yours since it's just as awesome.
You serious?
Good luck. I'd say this one is a little better set up than the Rouge Racing truck. You got a full cage and Chase rack with this setup.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Submit your photo for the calendar contest
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=44744