SuperCrew Raptor unloaded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Already? Did it say where this pic was taken? I thought we wouldn't see one till Sept? Looks good, it just needed to be a black raptor!! :head3:

Nice first post btw :D

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Already? Did it say where this pic was taken? I thought we wouldn't see one till Sept? Looks good, it just needed to be a black raptor!! :head3:

Nice first post btw :D

Nope, that is all the info that I've seen on any websites.

If you look, there's is a silver Supercrew in the bottom right corner

Banned
Reaction score
It was a good idea for them to bring out the supercrew version, it will appeal to different people who want/need more room, but yet still want the capabilities of a pre runner type truck. I'm not a fan of it, but i'm sure a lot of people will be!

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the four door on a truck, but not on the Raptor. I am not downing it by no means, cause it is a Raptor and a Ford. But................Extended Cab, short wheel base looks real real good on a lifted 4wd truck, plus a Crew Cab is a boat.

Last edited:

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Needs 37's to look right imo. Not diggin the look, or "watered" down Raptor model, but some people want/need the extra room, so build away Ford. A friend of mine and his wife are seriously interested in a cc Raptor for her and the future kids. I gave them a "spirited" ride in mine and I think I got them swayed away from buying a 4d Taco:happy107:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
That pic must have been taken at the Dearborn Plant. I might have to do a Drive by and check it out..

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
That pic must have been taken at the Dearborn Plant. I might have to do a Drive by and check it out..

That was my 1st thought also.

I found these on another site today. They were seen testing at the State line Nevada/Cali boarder

Attachments

• Silver and Red Raptor in Primm.jpg
    Silver and Red Raptor in Primm.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Silver and Red Raptor in Primm2.jpg
    Silver and Red Raptor in Primm2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Silver and Red Raptor in Primm3.jpg
    Silver and Red Raptor in Primm3.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 62