Successful Raptor Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So many successful business owners on here....where do I start? lol

I have Bachelor of Science in MIS. Started my own web design and marketing company about 2 years ago focused on helping small business owners and it's going pretty well (NJSEOs.com).

My 2005 Mustang - my First Car, started it's life as a V6 and now has a Cammed V8 with Kooks LTs and Full Exhaust among several other mods....it's ready for a blower one-day. Paid for all the modifications myself.
6325_10100646340730052_2087268957_n.jpg

1000044_10100661647550062_1201274448_n.jpg

Little video:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10100631228739602" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Started a pretty big Mustang club in the tri-state area of (NJ/NY/PA) about 5-6 years ago and now we have huge Ford meets and cruises with up to 70-100+ Mustangs. (NJStangers)

My 2004 F150 which I bought used a few years ago and turned out to be the best truck for anything I needed....I had a ton of fun with it....sold it to buy my 2013 Screw Raptor (order date 9/9/13).

538286_10100538249271202_598676411_n.jpg

479771_10100465320720602_1209519221_n.jpg

425740_987427216042_783501922_n.jpg

I'm only 25 but I think I've accomplish a good amount....not as much as I've wanted to by now but I'm on my way, it's very interesting to read what everyone has accomplished. I can't wait to get my Raptor and start modding it and well get back into a pickup since I'm lost without one!

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this for real?? What is success? How much money or things you have? I"ve never seen such a more bloated ego subject ever on a forum. Because of the idea someone has a raptor you measure success? Narrow minds guys.

I don't think this thread was created to bloat but rather to share what we all do and the toys we have.

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome."
Booker T. Washington

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I Work for a mulit billion dollar corporation for almost 18 years now and to them I'm just a body, this is one reason we don't our house. Because I know that I'm just a body to my company I've never felt job security, even though I've never been in trouble in those 18 years I've seen way to many co workers fired and lose everything for the smallest of things, so I've chosen not to be in their shoes. If I was to lose my job tomorrow I would have no problem paying my bills for the next decade without selling a single thing.
Watching everyone of my friends spend all their free time working on a house and not enjoying their life isn't for me. If I've got a house issue I make a phone call and it's done the next day.

I take as much time off as humanly possible(15 weeks so far this year with at least 3 more planned). I average about 25 hours a week when majority of my co workers put in 50-55 just to live paycheck to paycheck. I'm able to do this because I keep my bills as low as possible(rent, $400 truck payment and 1 kid). I'm not a fan of living to work, I'd rather work when needed and live my life how I want not how my bills say they want.

As far as being successful I don't consider myself successful by any means, more of a failure because my "career" peaked when I was 24 as I will never advance in my "career"

I've had quite a trucks over the years including a few that aren't pictured.

Out of all the trucks and bikes that I've had over the last few years this is my Pride and Joy, he turned 2 yesterday
DamonMomtookthispic_zps7437476a.jpg

Attachments

• AII Ranger.jpg
    AII Ranger.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 60
  • TitanonOrtagaPass3.jpg
    TitanonOrtagaPass3.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Sport Trac on the Street2.jpg
    Sport Trac on the Street2.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 1 WTF IS THIS 169.jpg
    1 WTF IS THIS 169.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Raptor at Barstow Del Taco.jpg
    Raptor at Barstow Del Taco.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

mcallister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Union lineman here also for 9 years. Been in the trade for 16 though.

1 wife, 2 dogs, 11 superduty, 12 lexus, 1 house, numerous sleds, 1 arctic fox tt. Soon to be 14 raptor when ever i can order and it comes in.

Nice, what local are you out of? I'm out of 1249 in ny

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this for real?? What is success? How much money or things you have? I"ve never seen such a more bloated ego subject ever on a forum. Because of the idea someone has a raptor you measure success? Narrow minds guys.

Point taken. Note my post on what I personally consider success, which was actually achieved before we acquired all the shiny shit that will eventually end up in the landfill or junkyard. I can't speak for anyone else, but I do find it interesting how other owners make a living, and what they do. I particularly enjoy the independent business owners and Military posts (I appreciate the sacrifice and service), but clearly we all share a passion for awesome trucks, gals and guys alike. IJS.

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really think this thread has gotten out of hand. Fact is 98% of the people on here have shed blood, sweat, and tears to get where they are today with a good few that have put their lives on the line to protect those jobs and successes we have all achieved and enjoy. I do say 98% because I left 1% that came from money and the other 1% have very wealthy Daddys, but Im sure they will not post on here because they are banging some super model while we are trying to make a living.

With that said I am a firefighter and live a comfortable life.

But since our government is so "generous" to the lazy, underachivers of this country, we should get them to divert those funds and have them buy Raptors for all the military personnel that have fought overseas to protect the mud we get to sling while enjoying our Raptors. :).

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Success is relative for everybody. Personally I've found this thread pretty cool because it's neat to see A) what other people think success is and B) the differing paths to get there.

Most of us only get to see the world through our own eyes and our own careers, families etc. It's nice to see a peak into the world of other real people with at least one similar interest (raptors). I don't think it's been a gloat-fest at all, more like this is me, this is what i do for fun, this is how i got here.