Sub Zero Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Steven and his guys are batting 100% for me right now. His tunes are not wild and his guys are through. I wasn't co corned with the drive lines as long as I was running street tires. It's just spinning and I drive like a grandma for the most part.

The truck was quick, seriously quick. Stopping and turning were white knuckle events. The lack if refinement in the rest if the truck made it feel very off balance. It was this way to me stock and the extra hp exacerbated it that much more. Hence the reason I sold it and got a gen 3.

This description goes to show how much of a difference tires make- I have a C5Z vette w/ 718whp (last checked on a mustang dyno) & it actually fully hooks in 2nd gear & only weighs like 3200 lbs & is RWD obviously, I run 315mm Nitto NT01s, I feel like the KO2s on the Raptor actually hook ok on street!!! What did you run on TRX?? That’s a ton of power but I figure w/ all the weight @ like 12” wide tires all around + AWD it would hook ok???

OP
OP
GoMuscles

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was in stick tires and to be honest I never launched from a dig. With all the nannies off I could get her to spinn rolling onto the on ramp. Didn't see the need to push it from a dig. Again, I love power but usually don't beat on my vehicles. Nothing more frustrating than having your toy in the shop.

My GT2 has been in the shop 2 months. Was passed by a couple Ferrari on the way home from the movies. Wife and I were in the mini s and she could hear the screams in my head. Lmao