Sub Zero Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who did the tune? Also what plugs and gap are you running? I'm sure you have thought of all this already I'm just curious why you're getting misfires? My Gen 2 running a similar set up ran like a top for 90k miles. The sellers regret is very strong.

Wonder if it's the MAF? Getting any codes?
@GooseTuned is the tuner. We belive its something mechanical. I have done all I can think of. If I want to get it fixed I'm sure I'll have to get to a shop that can dig into it. No codes until it misfires.
I have pulled and swapped and changed most anything I can think of. But def open to thoughts and options

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@GooseTuned is the tuner. We belive its something mechanical. I have done all I can think of. If I want to get it fixed I'm sure I'll have to get to a shop that can dig into it. No codes until it misfires.
I have pulled and swapped and changed most anything I can think of. But def open to thoughts and options
As annoying as it would be, I’d probably put it back to stock one piece at a time and see when the issue goes away, and if it does.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As annoying as it would be, I’d probably put it back to stock one piece at a time and see when the issue goes away, and if it does.
If only I had those stock pieces. Haha. Thats why I have swapped so much stuff trying to eliminate one thing at a time. I recently blew a CRP stage 4 turbo and just installed the Garrett Powermax stage 2s. Its been a couple weeks now just going easy on her. Will start some logging next week and see if anything is better.

OP
OP
GoMuscles

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If only I had those stock pieces. Haha. Thats why I have swapped so much stuff trying to eliminate one thing at a time. I recently blew a CRP stage 4 turbo and just installed the Garrett Powermax stage 2s. Its been a couple weeks now just going easy on her. Will start some logging next week and see if anything is better.

I still have some of my old stock gear from my gen2. I'll dig out the intercooler and radiator. Both have less than 1k miles on them. You can have them if you need it.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
To be fair this was happening on the previous tune before I touched it.

I really do believe something mechanical is causing the issue. Even using another file from another truck the issue still persists

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be fair this was happening on the previous tune before I touched it.

I really do believe something mechanical is causing the issue. Even using another file from another truck the issue still persists
Should have clarified that to begin with. Sorry @GooseTuned . Facts!! Not @GooseTuned fault. It was like this prior to him but he has tried multiple times to help me and has been nothing but awesome!!
Thanks @GooseTuned

Last edited:

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Should have clarified that to begin with. Sorry @GooseTuned . Facts!! Not @GooseTuned fault. It was like this prior to him but he has tried multiple times to help me and has been nothing but awesome!!
Thanks @GooseTuned
You’re good! I just wanted to be clear. It’s been a long time! Hopefully it can be figured out