Stage 3 rear kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
whtrapta,

I dont know if one spring is light years better than the other, but we choose to work with National Springs because they have amazing customer service, use only the best materials and to be honest, its what we have always run on our personal trucks.

Here is a quote From National Springs.

"Our springs are built here in our shop in El Cajon. We only use spring steel
from the USA or Canada, no materials from China or India. Each spring is
hand fit and assembled in house to ensure quality. We put the same
workmanship into these springs as we do for customers like Robby Gordon, Rob
MacCachran, and Ivan Stewart.

National Spring, Inc.
1472 Fayette Street
El Cajon, CA 92020

619-258-ARCH
800-399-3852 Toll-Free
619-258-2770 Fax

National Spring, Inc

hope this helps answer your questions.

Jarrett
Raptor Performance Group

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Hmm. ok. I would like to upgrade my rear springs sometime. I just tried to do a hard launch on the street and about broke the truck in half with wheel hop. Is that something that these spring packs would fix?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm. ok. I would like to upgrade my rear springs sometime. I just tried to do a hard launch on the street and about broke the truck in half with wheel hop. Is that something that these spring packs would fix?

Yes, getting rid of lift block and these spring packs will help considerably. First off you wouldn't have the block acting like a lever on the springs. Stock spring pack is flimsy compared to aftermarket spring packs.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

The Nationals have a progression rate that was setup specifically for our trucks. Virtually all your wheel-hop should go away. Give me a call if you want some more detail.

Thanks,

Jarrett

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do the National Springs Lose payload capacity like the Deavers?

When you go with an aftermarket spring you are giving up the OE overload spring. I'm not allowed (per National) to give load and progression ratings. But, they did load up the bed with 850lbs of weight with no issues what so ever.

How much are planning on loading up?

Thanks
Jarrett

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should be able to, you just have to watch loading. Keep trailer tongue weight light to prevent squatting.

Yep I agree... I use weight distrubtion hitch and have zero problems above 6k... Pulled my 24 hallmark loaded and never felt white knuckled didnt weight it but i know it was close to 6800...