Spend my money. 18s or 20s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Boosted1

Reaction score
Appreciate the comments. I prefer the aggressive look. I haven't seen too many 17 or 18 Raptors with custom wheels which is why I wanted to see what the community thought.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the comments. I prefer the aggressive look. I haven't seen too many 17 or 18 Raptors with custom wheels which is why I wanted to see what the community thought.

I presume a vast majority of the community would say not to go any bigger than 18" some diehards will even think that's sacrilegious.. personally I think 18" is fine for the purpose you stated. 20"s imo are just a bit too ghetto. 17"s always 4 me.

OP
OP
B

Boosted1

Reaction score
Discount tire is going to fit 18 and 20s for me on a 35 Toyo RT to see which one i prefer. I'm leaning towards the 18s anyway, but definitely want to see them in person.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wanted 18's but they didn't have my wheel in them so went 20's vs. 17's. This will allow for 37's maybe someday as well as larger brakes which I plane to do when these brakes go.