Special order discount pricing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bvlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was a custom order and there was no bargaining with the dealership. I've bought 4 vehicles from them and there was no give on pricing, no 0% financing. They did give me $21500 for my 2012 F-150 FX4 with 57k miles on it though.......

Four prior vehicles and they wouldn’t work with you on price? You deserve better for your loyalty. I’d make sure your sixth ford vehicle gets purchased elsewhere......

Mr Gunny

Reaction score
2k over sticker price?
Come to Palm Springs California
The Ford dealership marks all Raptors 20k over sticker price. Yes I said 20k !

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Special orders won’t be happening until the assembly lines are humming again. Factories wont be restarting until May 18th at the earliest thanks to resistance by UAW union members.

rac10000

Reaction score
Special orders won’t be happening until the assembly lines are humming again. Factories wont be restarting until May 18th at the earliest thanks to resistance by UAW union members.

Yup. My order was pushed from April 13th to "the second week in May" and will obviously be pushed again. Beginning to wonder if I should bail on the 2020 ...

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. My order was pushed from April 13th to "the second week in May" and will obviously be pushed again. Beginning to wonder if I should bail on the 2020 ...

Do you get your deposit back if you bail?

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would wait for a 2021 model at this point unless your set on a Supercab. Rumor is 2020 will be the last year of that configuration.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2k over sticker price?
Come to Palm Springs California
The Ford dealership marks all Raptors 20k over sticker price. Yes I said 20k !

That's because you have all those Mega$$$ dealers in Cat City. They are fun to park and walk by though.