Special order discount pricing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

koyojo

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Erik at Krieger Ford in Columbus, OH. I paid invoice plus 500$ got exactly what I wanted. They even took it to line x for Bed liner prior to my arrival.

FinalBoss

Reaction score
For anyone thinking they can't get invoice, hit up Travis at (785) 829-0894‬. Free courtesy delivery to your local Ford dealer for invoice + $299 doc fee. I got my 2020 w/ every option (802a, Recaros, Beadlocks, rear heated seats, bed extender) minus the $2k stickers, a $77k MSRP build, for $70,500.00 + $299 doc fee and free delivery to my local Ford dealer. I don't know why people are doubting you can get invoice when all the information is easily available on this forum. Btw, my local dealer, which I gave a shot prior to ordering from Travis, wanted full MSRP PLUS a $10k markup. Ridiculous! Lastly, make sure the dealer you go with has allocations available NOW versus just putting you on a list. Get your DORA confirmation and you're all set.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine from Erik at Krieger Ford in Columbus, OH. I paid invoice plus 500$ got exactly what I wanted. They even took it to line x for Bed liner prior to my arrival.

Wo down there horsey. Are you actually saying you went down to the heart of Buckeye land to buy? If so, then I'm sure you didn't tell anyone back home where it came from.

Oh, and welcome, even though you're from that state up north!

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2020 Raptor production is going to be limited due to the current pandemic. My Ford dealer contact who will accept a Raptor order at invoice told me they are not accepting customer orders at this point.

Last edited:
OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will, please feel free to call me at 404 569 4723

Thanks

Chris Chitwood

I will call tomorrow. Are you still doing orders even though the factory is shut down? What dealership are you with?

Last edited:

Nick Reszka

Reaction score
I got my 2020 for a smidge under invoice at Expressway Ford in Indiana(took from dealer stock and not ordered). I drove up from TN to secure the deal.