So The Raptor is not based on a Dinosaur...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Birds of prey, also known as raptors, include species of bird that primarily hunt and feed on vertebrates that are large relative to the hunter.

The word “raptor” means “to seize or grasp” in Latin. Raptors use their powerful, sharp talons to capture their prey and to defend themselves. Several bird species are considered raptors. Eagles, hawks, kites, falcons, and owls are all considered raptors.

Owls? There are owls in the desert.
1650478531460.png

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They talk about the 2021 “looks” are based on the raptor plane. Nothing about the 2010 has raptor plane in it. I thought that “Raptor” was the internal special projects name which stuck because the other names were lame

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How many Dinosaurs roam the desert? I mean, I saw Jurassic Park. That was an island, not a desert!
IDK, quit being so technical, lol, @John M finds animals roaming in the desert all the time, so maybe when he catches a glimpse of the elusive Raptor roaming out there, he will snap a picture for us.

OP
OP
AutoXRacer

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The true commonality between the two? Both designed to pull more women. Who are we kidding! :laughing1:
Really? The Raptor pulls hotties? Damn, had no clue... My Mustang doesn't pull hotties... lol
Nor does my Wrangler.

Only car that attracted the ladies was back in 2003 when I drove my buddy's red Corvette convertible... lol
Boy did I get winks and attention from the ladies!!