So how did you find the place?

How did you find out about FordRaptorForum.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Migrated over from SVTO. Its great that the two communities merged.

Nacho, you were one of the members I always was wanting to see here. Glad I have finally seen the day!! Welcome over! :peace:

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nacho, you were one of the members I always was wanting to see here. Glad I have finally seen the day!! Welcome over! :peace:

Glad to make the move and thanks for having me. I haven't been too active lately due to recently moving to Ft. Campbell. Finally stateside.

RedWoodred

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Redhead / Blue Truck

Hey guys/girls.
Hello from Maine.

I will hopefully take possession of my 2012 Flame Blue Metallic F150 SVT Raptor Super Crew any day now. The word is it is on a truck on it's way to my dealership, but it has been since before Christmas. So, I take that with a grain of salt.

About me:
  • Almost-married 16 years.
  • Two sons, ages 18 and 14.
  • Non-traditional female blue collar jobs include: Operating Engineer, CNC Machinist, Welder, Web Development/Design and published Writer.
  • Two degrees: English and Multi-media Design.
  • Ford fanatic since birth.
  • Previous Fords:
  • 1995 F150 XLT Flareside SuperCab 4x4 - Red
  • 1997 F150 XLT Flareside SuperCab 4x4 - Red (when the other half burnt the '95 to the ground)
  • 2000 F150 XLT Flareside SuperCab 4x4 - Dark Blue
  • 2003 Expedition XLT

I've been driving the Soccer Mom Mobile since '03 and it is time I got back to my 4-wheeling ways. The man bought himself a 2011 Suzuki Hayabusa and asked me what I wanted... of course I lived by his moto of 'Go Big, or Go Home'!

RedWoodred

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Nice... I introduce myself and the first person (only person!) to respond is the ********... what does that say for Toyotas? er, I mean, this forum?

*snickers evil-ly*
I used '****' and 'Toyota' in the same sentence... :hitit:

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha it's an exclusive club to have a "creepo" avatar! Your just jealous!!!

Haha! I hate Toyota, btw.

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice... I introduce myself and the first person (only person!) to respond is the ********... what does that say for Toyotas? er, I mean, this forum?

*snickers evil-ly*
I used '****' and 'Toyota' in the same sentence... :hitit:

We are glad that you are here, I hope you enjoy your truck....I know that I do. Your avatar is great, I am a Mila fan also.

jrbies

Reaction score
What Title?

I've got a 2011 SuperCab (Molten Orange) Raptor. It came with the towing package. I just want to know what the tow rating is. Stock.