SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Hey guys, I realize this is last minute, but I worked all weekend trying to make sure I wouldn't have to work next weekend, but we didn't get there. Very unlikely it's going to get any better this week, so I'm 99% sure I'm not going to be able to make it. Given the odds, I went ahead and checked with Jason and he gave me the OK to sell my spot to a forum member.

So, if anyone is still interested in going, please let me know.

@Jimbo

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, I realize this is last minute, but I worked all weekend trying to make sure I wouldn't have to work next weekend, but we didn't get there. Very unlikely it's going to get any better this week, so I'm 99% sure I'm not going to be able to make it. Given the odds, I went ahead and checked with Jason and he gave me the OK to sell my spot to a forum member.

@knine???

Or @scarrjack

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score

PM sent !

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Say hello to the luckiest SnoBall guy around. Sorry you had to cancell Ross, but I'll represent you with ........well........I'll try not to name you in the news article recalling the account of what happened.
Glad you can make it!

What group are you going to be in? There have been some communications sent. Did Ross forward them to you?

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm making up a new "mix tape" usb drive for the trip...I need some song suggestions.

Rock, Country, Old School (80's and 90's) Rap, Hipster Crap, and Beats....GO!

I touch myself
Pour some sugar on me
Here I go again
Truck got stuck

On a serious note:

**** star dancing
Just getting started
G.r.i.t.s
Jungle
Bottoms up
Love the way you hate me
Kick it in the sticks

Scott1446

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm making up a new "mix tape" usb drive for the trip...I need some song suggestions.

Rock, Country, Old School (80's and 90's) Rap, Hipster Crap, and Beats....GO!

Here are some suggestions, Good place to start are the SnoBall video songs:
- Pop Evil - Trenches
- Thousand Foot Krutch - Let the Sparks Fly
- Billy Talent - Rusted from the Rain
- Evil Ebenezer - How

More Ideas:
- Florida Georgia Line - This Is How We Roll
- Jake Owen - Days of Gold
- Josh Thompson - Down For A Get Down
- Tim Hicks - Here Comes the Thunder
- Rob Zombie - Dragula
- Halestorm - Freak Like Me