SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Item Description Fulfillment Price Per Item Quantity Subtotal
SHAFT - FRONT AXLE
Part #: AL3Z3A427B (just had to edit this as it seems they gave me the wrong part number when asking me to find one) According to Ford customer service the correct part is on back-order. Ford customer service is escalating to Regional management to "use all of Ford's resources to see when they can find the part".

So anybody have one of these laying around? Yesterday the dealer got the wrong side axle delivered. No big deal they will get the correct one today. Well now it is a huge deal because the above part didn't show up. Somehow it got "re-routed" to a different distribution point. They just called me with that news. They are not sure if they can find another one in time. Officially panic time for me now.

Sent u a PM

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Its a possibility of a loaner here as well. I would have to arrange alternative transport, but then again, I might be going to snowball as well.... Muahahahaaaa

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Oh, you have plenty of time. You made it sound like you were going be in Florida during SnoBall.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No plan changes for florida, @knine opened up his co-pilot seat to me. I still have to look over my schedule and get my balls out of the wife's purse.:ROFLJest:

Next week will be very busy for me IF I do go, as I leave for Florida next Wednesday.

If I can put together an entire SnoBall trip in 24 hours, you can put together a Florida trip in the meantime. Now I see why the wife keeps the balls. :whymewhyme:

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Item Description Fulfillment Price Per Item Quantity Subtotal
SHAFT - FRONT AXLE
Part #: AL3Z3A427B (just had to edit this as it seems they gave me the wrong part number when asking me to find one) According to Ford customer service the correct part is on back-order. Ford customer service is escalating to Regional management to "use all of Ford's resources to see when they can find the part".

So anybody have one of these laying around? Yesterday the dealer got the wrong side axle delivered. No big deal they will get the correct one today. Well now it is a huge deal because the above part didn't show up. Somehow it got "re-routed" to a different distribution point. They just called me with that news. They are not sure if they can find another one in time. Officially panic time for me now.

Have him make some calls, FIND the thing in a Shit-cog-oh wharehouse, gimmie the address and I'll pick it up and drive it to Peoria.