SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like you tried to put out your cigarette with a hammer what happened. I thought your truck was in the shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trucks done. As good as it's gonna get before snoball.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421125753.195595.jpg

On a good note, my arb tree saver came today

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I fly out tomorrow afternoon for MD to meet back up with my truck. I am going to call the Line-x shop in Annapolis and see if by some miracle they can spray my rear bumper and flares Wednesday.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Yukon Joe did you figure out your radio?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Negative ghost rider. Although I haven't tried. I have all the frequencies and I'm afraid I may mess them up.
Told you not to stick your finger in there!
I fly out tomorrow afternoon for MD to meet back up with my truck. I am going to call the Line-x shop in Annapolis and see if by some miracle they can spray my rear bumper and flares Wednesday.
Good luck. See you for that bourbon soon.

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No pants, just sweatshirt.
Hey the kids didn't make the trip so be careful how much info you ask for.

And for what it's worth my truck is still up in the air. Literally, it is still on the lift at the dealer. Somebody apparently couldn't figure out drivers vs passenger side parts. More parts coming in tomorrow. Hopefully they get it back together.

Last edited:

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey the kids didn't make the trip so be careful how much info you ask for.

And for what it's worth my truck is still up in the air. Literally, it is still on the lift at the dealer. Somebody apparently couldn't figure out drivers vs passenger side parts. More parts coming in tomorrow. Hopefully they get it back together.

Wait a second, someone dumber than me?!? Cannot be lol...

Edit: ok not dumber, more patient and wiser than me lol...

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been doing preparations. Recovery preparations. Just pulled a friends GMC jimmy out of............my back yard. LOL "Drive back to the machine shed" I said. "Thru that busted down drift" (dont know how that happened :emotions33: ). So he pulls up to it slow, then proceeds to drive into 2 feet of snow....slow. I think we made it 5 feet.

"you've never driven thru a drift, have you?" "No, first time" :rofl:

Offroad driving lessons ensued.

Last edited:

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question for all of you Snoballers: anyone have the Anytone 5888uv radio? And if so, do you know how to clone it for me? Or can you tell me what the easiest way to program it is ( if there is such a thing as easy )?
Thanks - Jeff O