SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott1446

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question for all of you Snoballers: anyone have the Anytone 5888uv radio? And if so, do you know how to clone it for me? Or can you tell me what the easiest way to program it is ( if there is such a thing as easy )?
Thanks - Jeff O

Jeff, Knowing a thing or two about radios I will try to help. I do not own this specific radios but from doing a little research it looks to be an easy radio to manually program.

- Place it in VFO mode by pressing the V/M button
- Enter in the frequency using the buttons on the mic, at this point you should be able to transmit/receive on the frequency
- To save press and hold the SET button (video 3:30) and select the channel you want to save it in.
- Repeat for other channels
- Once programming is complete switch to Memory mode by pressing V/M button, now you should be able to select one of the channels you just programmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2yuA7F-vJI
Note: Most of the other information in the video is not needed because the frequencies are being used Simplex (Transmit/Receive on same frequency)

Hope this helps
Scott

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Negative ghost rider. Although I haven't tried. I have all the frequencies and I'm afraid I may mess them up.

Joe you having radio problems?
No I'm good. Although I need to add in the other two GLRE frequencies at done point.

Something is starting to look bad ass!
22413e2aa436e313689919c5be1746b4.jpg

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

Last edited:

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Item Description Fulfillment Price Per Item Quantity Subtotal
SHAFT - FRONT AXLE
Part #: AL3Z3A427B (just had to edit this as it seems they gave me the wrong part number when asking me to find one) According to Ford customer service the correct part is on back-order. Ford customer service is escalating to Regional management to "use all of Ford's resources to see when they can find the part".

So anybody have one of these laying around? Yesterday the dealer got the wrong side axle delivered. No big deal they will get the correct one today. Well now it is a huge deal because the above part didn't show up. Somehow it got "re-routed" to a different distribution point. They just called me with that news. They are not sure if they can find another one in time. Officially panic time for me now.

Last edited:

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SHAFT - FRONT AXLE
Part #: AL3Z3A428B

So anybody have one of these laying around? Yesterday the dealer got the wrong side axle delivered. No big deal they will get the correct one today. Well now it is a huge deal because the above part didn't show up. Somehow it got "re-routed" to a different distribution point. They just called me with that news. They are not sure if they can find another one in time. Officially panic time for me now.

Well, that officially sucks. On a brighter note, I may have found my co-driver.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
SHAFT - FRONT AXLE
Part #: AL3Z3A427B (just had to edit this as it seems they gave me the wrong part number when asking me to find one) According to Ford customer service the correct part is on back-order. Ford customer service is escalating to Regional management to "use all of Ford's resources to see when they can find the part".

@HAYNES OFFROAD loan him your truck!

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Item DescriptionFulfillmentPrice Per ItemQuantitySubtotal
SHAFT - FRONT AXLE

Call RPG,svc,Camburg ect. And see if they can help I bet they have a couple laying around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter