SnoBall 500, as seen by "The Puzzler" truck #30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an ABS work around planed all ready. The problem is when the back wheels lock up the ABS starts firing all calipers..
I'll get it..:happy107:

I got faith brother! Was thinking lever engages duel masters to second set of calipers on rears, will work up some custom mounts to hold duel calipers both sides on the rear, then we r not tapped into the main system. Wish u were here for the party!

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know your having a good one my friend...(party)
That is a very good option that you brought up on the trail..Or waz it in the bar???he he
We could just do two complete systems and leave the ABS alone..
I'm thinking Bear or what not 4 piston calipers in the factory spot and take the stock ones around the rotor as the secondaries..
I really need to get some CAD skillz rolling.....WIZ is going back to school..lol
I'm going to look at masters tomorrow..
Do you need a backing plate to look at? I can go find one in a junk yard really quick...They are all the same...

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The party has been non stop and on the edge of out of control! Lol
Yes, thats exactly what I need, stock backing plate. Then I can pull the dims for the hole locations and draw one up the way we want. Then check fit with a templete, if we are happy I wlll cut some metal. Like your idea of using the OEM calipers as the second set!