Skyl3r's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
skyl3r

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Did I hear all 4 for $400 to include shipping? I am an old man on a set income. Aren't you a Doctor? Write it off for the old poverty Veteran. ... (stay away Ruger; this one is mine)

Lolol. Two for $400. I haven't replaced the front ones yet ;) they weigh a shitton. Lol...I have no.idea how much they would be shipped.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't you see I am blind old Vet needing a kick ass Sugar Mom to support my habbits of owning a Raptor and one eye Biker? For some reason I find myself going to the right all of the time. Hell with it you keep the shocks & if you ever meet me you will have to give me a ride in that bad ass Raptor. .. ;)

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lolol. Two for $400. I haven't replaced the front ones yet ;) they weigh a shitton. Lol...I have no.idea how much they would be shipped.

To ship the front shocks via FedEx....it's like $100. 97lbs or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No. Both. I sold/shipped both my front stock shocks to another member. San Diego to Tenn or something like that. FedEx ground was $100. 97lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk