SIRIUSLY - When Sirius Radio & Travel Link 6 Months Expire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MasterChief

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not defending Sirius or anything, but it ain't exactly cheap to toss a satellite into geo orbit....also knowing that it has only a 15 year or so lifetime before you need a new satellite again.

Take a look at a dedicated internet satellite link...4mbs or so. Its a good $20k+ per month. Its an expensive field.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope none of you have the phone number 111-111-1111. That's what I put on my registration to prevent the PIA phone calls.

My trial expired a week ago and I'm waiting for a better deal now. Sounds like mid $70's is good.

Any way to avoid giving them a credit card????

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL Nosbusa always playing it for free... I had this on my 2010 for 19 months it never stopped working and I never paid a penny. Sold the truck it was still working, makes sense why the stocks are less then 1.00.. I can stream audio to my radio via bluetooth so why would I pay to listen to commercials. There heads are so far up there own asses they dont recognize a failing business model. But I digress, no dont pay never will...