SIRIUSLY - When Sirius Radio & Travel Link 6 Months Expire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I knew something smelled fishy. Glad you got them to give something to you. Call the 800# from your truck and use their automated system to send the signal to your SYNC. That'll get it going.

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I called:

Sirius Agent: 'oops, we forgot to add it, that'll be $47 please'.
Andy: 'no thanks, I'll cancel'
Sirius Agent: 'let me transfer you to someone who can authorize a reduction'
waiting.....waiting....
Sirius Agent: 'how does $0 sound'
AndyR: 'good, I'll take it'
Sirius Agent: 'we'll send the activation signal'

15 mins later I go out to the Raptor......no Traffic.

I call again and we go though the whole process. Sheesh!

Still no traffic. They pass me off to Tech Support. This person seems to know what they are doing. 3 mins later it's all working.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good news Andy.

As I said, the best way to activate any Sirius service is to make the phone call from the Raptor with the truck/radio on. I tried it several times from home and it never worked.

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is starting to get weird. I effectively re-upped for $46. I get an invoice for the correct amount. I go online to pay - it shows a balance of $0. Somehow they'd credited me the entire $46. I' still trying to work this one out.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this still happening LOL... i get calls and emails almost daily. The last response I gave them is that they falsely advertise in saying commercial and talk free radio... they spend as much time talking between songs and pushing stuff with or without ads that you may never tell them apart from FREE radio... and now that jerk-weed got a 5 year 500MM deal, all the more reason I would never support them... just my .02 again.