SIRIUSLY - When Sirius Radio & Travel Link 6 Months Expire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My service is on and I got TravelLink and Weather for free for 6 months. I also just got their invoice so they at least remembered to do that.

augustus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the Travel Link works with the navigation, right? I didn't get the nav. However, I did go to syncmyride.com and set up an account. It works through your cell phone. I tested it out today and I think its sorta like Onstar. I asked for directions home, it takes a second to download to the truck then the phone disconnected and sync gave me turn by turn commands. Its free I believe for like 3 years.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TravelLink is a traffic product provided by Sirius and all new Raptor owners get it and Sirius Satellite radio and Weather/Gas Stations/Movie Times (also Sirius product) free for at least 6 months. It gets shut off whenever Sirius gets around to turning it off and then they'll probably call you repeatedly as they try to get you to re-sign.

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They just turned back on the Travel Link for $22.90/yr. Now to see what they want to turn the radio back on.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine expired on Nov.10th.. I just received a letter for 5 months for 20 or a full year at 6.42 a month

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: Seems the $22.90 was only for the 'data' part and did not include the traffic component. They wanted another $40 something for that. I told them to cancel the whole thing (both vehicles). To cut a long story short, they offered the traffic component for free. Now to see if it works on the way home from work later today.