Since I can't go to the Raptor Round-up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Tank

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Tank! Your real world experience with the EcoBoost sounds even better than the write-ups describe. :thumbsup:
Speaking of real world I could not get a straight answer on MPGs other one of the guys said that he has not seen less then mid 20s on the Eco-boost truck he drives which was and XLT CCSB 2wd.

tigercrazy718

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i guess the ecoboost would replace the v6 bc i know mustang guys would leave in mass if they couldnt get a v8 sound lol

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i guess the ecoboost would replace the v6 bc i know mustang guys would leave in mass if they couldnt get a v8 sound lol

Yes we most certainly would.

Should have seen the upheaval back in the 80's when Ford wanted to replace Mustang with the FWD Probe.

We went ballistic. SHTF when V8's go away. :)

OP
OP
The Tank

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly I see the Eco-boost 4 cylinder being added to the Mustang line up as a new SVO not to replace anything especially since Ford as 350hp 2.3L(was a 2.0L Eco-boost) Fiesta at SEMA.

tigercrazy718

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i just find it hard to believe that the v6 would be replaced since its a 300 hp engine now
i think the svo thought process would be most likely