Shock Settings on FOX 3.0 Factory Series (A Guide)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colezone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

As someone who just installed these shocks on my truck I think it'd be cool to have a thread where we just post our preferred settings. YES I KNOW that its all subjective but its also cool to have a starting point using the preferences of others. So post your settings below!

Mine are currently set up with the FOX recommended settings (attached).

Attachments

• Raptor Am 3.0 instruction manual.pdf
    416.8 KB · Views: 191

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
waveslayer' sheet is such a great idea! Has RPG's setup and everything! Hopefully we can get more people to add their preferred settings to it. It's always great to have options!

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got a link to the sheet. Do your rears make noise? Mine sure do! I'm gonna set the rears to the RPG settings this weekend.

OP
OP
Colezone

Colezone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a link to the sheet. Do your rears make noise? Mine sure do! I'm gonna set the rears to the RPG settings this weekend.

Mine don't really make much noise. Could be because I haven't hit any trails with them and they're still on factory settings.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine don't really make much noise. Could be because I haven't hit any trails with them and they're still on factory settings.
Mine are noisy on the street. Sounds like marbles or something loose over harsh or sharp bumps. Rear only of course. Heavy undulations are very quiet though.