Shock Issue Poll

Do you have the shock clunk?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vrrooom

Reaction score
Trying to get a better feel for this issue. How many owners are having the shock issue? And are your trucks the 37 package (different shocks than 35) and are they 21 or 22 models? Feel free to post (I know there's already an extensive thread) or just vote on the poll.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no clunk just subdued clicking like may 18' when the sway bars links had to be replaced.

21' / 35" / no clunk just clicking on low speeds bumpy roads and in parking lots

Last edited:

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great poll and thanks for posting. Seems like there are more folks complaining on 22 models than the poll reflects! I wonder if same poll is posted in the general forum there will be more responses

OP
OP
V

Vrrooom

Reaction score
Great poll and thanks for posting. Seems like there are more folks complaining on 22 models than the poll reflects! I wonder if same poll is posted in the general forum there will be more responses
Ofcourse! Would love to narrow it down in hopes of getting it resolved. Feel free to link the poll in the general forum as well.

flipgnats

Reaction score
Ofcourse! Would love to narrow it down in hopes of getting it resolved. Feel free to link the poll in the general forum as well.
Just had mine looked at on Monday, they diagnosed a bad shock and strut in the passenger rear, felt like it was coming from the passenger front, but time will tell, should be replaced by end of the week! Will follow up. Other than the slight clunk over bumps under about 45mph, rides like a dream!