Shelby Baja Raptor Calibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thsabajarap

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just traded my 2018 Raptor for a 2018 Shelby Baja Raptor. I noticed that it came with a Whipple Tomahawk V1. My question is, does anyone know if Shelby does a tire calibration once they’ve built these vehicles? I’ve notice that my speedometer is now 4-7 mph off from my Waze app speed. Any info will be helpful. Thanks

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are supposed to, but if the dealer did any updates (TSB, FSA, etc) it would have overwritten the aftermarket calibration that was installed. Most likely they completed FSA 21B10, which is a PCM calibration update to prevent cam phaser noise. As you may already know, Shelby Raptors are not factory Ford Shelby vehicles. The leave the factory as a regular Raptor and are then shipped to Tuscany in Indiana to have the aftermarket Shelby modifications installed. I’d recommend contacting Shelby or Tuscany to get an updated calibration that includes the revised software released in 21B10. If you overwrite the new Ford software with the existing/original aftermarket calibration, you’ll forfeit the extended warranty coverage.