Raptor R against Shelby F-150 supercharged

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Shelby/Tuscany/Roush/Hennessy/SVC are all garbage; they share a penchant for taking a perfectly good running engine and destroying it by modding it outside of its intended design and purpose. Which is why they underperform and fail.
SVC? Like the SVC that builds all the aftermarket suspension parts and bumpers for the Raptor among other trucks?

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 388110
I have a 2019 Shelby F150 and a 2023 37PP they are worlds apart the Raptor is so technologically advanced steering, suspension, exhaust 5 link on and on. But I will say the Shelby is fast! I have not had any TRX's beat me and I am only 755hp. I am hoping Ford pulls their heads out to their asses and builds more R's
Put the Shelby on dyno same day as RaptoR. My bet is R will make big amount more power. Rating vs rating.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SVC? Like the SVC that builds all the aftermarket suspension parts and bumpers for the Raptor among other trucks?
Yes. Their modified “black window” trucks are a nightmare. Apparently they don’t bother reading the even the basic torque specs, the Super Dutys were being shipped with pitman arms just loose enough that they were triggering DTCs for steering to wheel speed correlation. SCA was zero help and just blamed it on a Ford issue because they had no idea. Luckily Ford Field engineering was able to isolate it to their shoddy work.

EDIT w/corrections: Referring to SCA, not SVC.

Last edited:

BSRKNU-big scotty

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@UsedRaptor @Nex love it, can read these guys all day ! Pop passed in 2020 and when I sold the house, highest bid of course, real estate agent "well, I might as well give you all these "Tug at the heart" letters from these 6 folks I got ". Read those and told her these sure would tug at the heart all right, IF I HAD ONE ! She started calling me Tin Man 200.gif