Seeing that Ford announce that the Raptor R is really coming..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southocplumber

Reaction score
Agree - I have never seen anything from Ford that it is a "limited" run. They will build as many as they possibly can. The demand for this is going to be pretty high, EVEN with gas prices as they are. Heck, premium is cheaper here than the diesel I put in my daily driver (but it gets 22mpg).
They are struggling to get anything out there and seen totally fine with dealers marking up prices 10-20k
Agree - I have never seen anything from Ford that it is a "limited" run. They will build as many as they possibly can. The demand for this is going to be pretty high, EVEN with gas prices as they are. Heck, premium is cheaper here than the diesel I put in my daily driver (but it gets 22mpg).
i hope I’m wrong I really do, waiting to hear about the R release then what ram is gonna do and after that I will know what way I’m going

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are struggling to get anything out there and seen totally fine with dealers marking up prices 10-20k

i hope I’m wrong I really do, waiting to hear about the R release then what ram is gonna do and after that I will know what way I’m going
Ram would just release a red eye version on the TRX. If all someone is concerned with is HP then it would likely have more than the R. I saw this the other day looks like a powered by Ford thing where if you get the work done at an authorized dealer it won't void your warranty. I'm going to ask my dealer if this is available for my TRX. Fingers crossed

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe for a change Ford is going to aggressively reveal a product. I can’t wait to hear the excuses now. I’m thinking about cancelling my TRX order. I’m keeping my TRX order as the R won’t be touchable. I’m not buying an R because Ford is selling EV’s. I don’t want blue seats and it’s only got 750HP. It’s gonna be fun.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe for a change Ford is going to aggressively reveal a product.

I doubt it. Ford doesn't need to do much of anything to sell these. A 90 second video, and invite some press to do some test drives over an afternoon, and you've done more than enough. I mean, dealerships have held unofficial reservations for months.

I can’t wait to hear the excuses now. I’m thinking about cancelling my TRX order. I’m keeping my TRX order as the R won’t be touchable. I’m not buying an R because Ford is selling EV’s. I don’t want blue seats and it’s only got 750HP. It’s gonna be fun.

gas prices....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter