Seeing that Ford announce that the Raptor R is really coming..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I am thinking starting a new forum section here similar to the GEN forums, as in the Raptor R having its own section. It will have similar forums as the other GEN sections, but just not as many until it actually comes out.

What do you all think?

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I am thinking starting a new forum section here similar to the GEN forums, as in the Raptor R having its own section. It will have similar forums as the other GEN sections, but just not as many until it actually comes out.

What do you all think?
You're killing me Shaggy :) I'll be wanting to join that as well. Everyone wants to hear about any details on the Raptor R

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You're killing me Shaggy :) I'll be wanting to join that as well. Everyone wants to hear about any details on the Raptor R

I won't be creating an entirely new forum, just a new section/Category. Similar to what we have now the GEN forums. Trust me, I would love to start a whole new R forum, but my GEN2 forum didn't really take off as FRF has way to many knowledgeable user. No need to start a whole new forum for it.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I won't be creating an entirely new forum, just a new section/Category. Similar to what we have now the GEN forums. Trust me, I would love to start a whole new R forum, but my GEN2 forum didn't really take off as FRF has way to many knowledgeable user. No need to start a whole new forum for it.
Perfect, because although I am expecting my GEN3 anyday now. I truly enjoy all the GEN's.