Sayin hello from the PNW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SeanM

SeanM

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re kidding me! That’s awesome and the pic says it all. Last time I was there was on two wheels. Lookin forward to making it down your way this Summer on four. You bet I’ll look you up beforehand to make sure you’ll be there. Burger and milkshake will be on order :)

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sean, nice truck, looks vaguely familiar...
I see your avatar is a Lone Star flag, you a lost Texan hangin with the left coasters?
:)

OP
OP
SeanM

SeanM

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sean, nice truck, looks vaguely familiar...
I see your avatar is a Lone Star flag, you a lost Texan hangin with the left coasters?
:)

5th gen Texan living as an ex pat out West! Career and family will do that. But Oregon is a great place with lots of good people, and can’t be beat for the outdoors. State is mostly rural and can get very remote quick. Just have to avoid the cities. But anymore that’s becoming any city in the country, even back home in TX. Portland just likes to speak loudest as being one of the craziest and most dangerous places in the US.

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s good to know on the brakes and too bad you had those experiences. Guess I’ve been more fortunate with them and always liked that they were a longtime family owned business in the area. That of course changed this past year but still really like the guys at my local store and they did an awesome job on my suspension.

Noticed you are out in Molalla. Great town and area. Have spent a lot of time on back roads from there out to Silverton and Detroit. Bummed about the impact of the fires from last Fall but still plenty of great places for camping and off road adventures in your back yard.

Yeah, I love the area. I grew up in Colton and in the middle of a house build out there. I lucked out with property up against Weyerhaeuser land.