Long time stalker, first time owner! Hello from SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ohpyramids

Reaction score
Long time lurker checking to say hello and show off my new (to me) 2013 screw Raptor!

I have wanted a Raptor since they came out, and after dreaming and lurking for a long time – I was happy to scoop this truck from a local forum member. It's in excellent shape with all the factory options I would have ordered. Single owner, never taken off road, 120k miles, lots of upgrades, and recent maintenance. I am working from home, so the few times a week I get to take her out is always so fun. My kids love it.

I don't have any immediate plans for huge changes, but you never know! Right now I am thinking about some of the first gen SVT beadlocks to replace the stock wheels, replacing the bedrug with bedliner, replacing the rolling tonneau with either a cap or tri-fold cover. Any reccommendations on those?

I used to dirt bike and camp in the desert a ton, but with two little kids - i've been limited to playground runs lately. So needless to say- I am looking forward to getting this truck out on the trails to really enjoy it!

Attachments

• 63716B89-6600-477E-9E15-C84006F47474.JPEG
    63716B89-6600-477E-9E15-C84006F47474.JPEG
    238.1 KB · Views: 74

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WTF?? You've been a member for over 10 years and just introducing yourself now, lol. Welcome to the party and congrats on a beautiful Gen 1. She has quite a few extra light on her, I see a couple behind the grille as well.

OP
OP
ohpyramids

ohpyramids

Reaction score
WTF?? You've been a member for over 10 years and just introducing yourself now, lol.

Bro I said “long time stalker” lmao!!

It’s funny- all the times I almost got a Raptor I ended up going another way…. 4x4 camper van, ecoboost f150 with a four wheel camper, 2500 power wagon. Glad to be here now.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bro I said “long time stalker” lmao!!

It’s funny- all the times I almost got a Raptor I ended up going another way…. 4x4 camper van, ecoboost f150 with a four wheel camper, 2500 power wagon. Glad to be here now.
Sometimes it's the journey to ownership that makes it mean a lot more, congrats!