RPG Raptoberfest, Sept. 19-21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd2

Reaction score
Ahhhhh I see my Number 4 request. Thanks! We'll be dry camping in a 30' rental (all they had left). I'll be the slow silver Raptor - don't rear end me. :)

Also, I will be BUYING A FIRST AID KIT from one of the two members selling them at the event. Please let me know if this has changed, guys, and there will be none for sale. Thanks! Can't wait..................

Todd

Last edited:

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Ahhhhh I see my Number 4 request. Thanks! We'll be dry camping in a 30' rental (all they had left). I'll be the slow silver Raptor - don't rear end me. :)

Also, I will be BUYING A FIRST AID KIT from one of the two members selling them at the event. Please let me know if this has changed, guys, and there will be none for sale. Thanks! Can't wait..................

Todd

If you need one, I can order one from my supplier. Let me get you a price and I'll PM you

Prices-

Base kit (small cuts, burns, Severe cuts, Severe burns, protection etc.)

---$ 30

Premium kit (base kit plus a large bag with the addition of extra supplies)

---$ 83

We are bringing a few base kits with us, let us know if you want the premium kit.

Sooner Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Place card Avitar?

Can someone photoshop a 2014 Raptoberfest place card #85 for me? I cant seem to make it happen. Cheers :cheers: