Highlighted posts from Thursday, Aug. 19, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 18, 2021 * 48 posts * 1,999 views
LPZML said: Just spoke with my dealer and he stated that if you are not assigned a vin and or build date by Sept 15th when MY22 order banks open they will automatically rollover into a 22 ... Read more >>
August 19, 2021 * 9 posts * 147 views
tonester74 said: I called my dealer in Kellowna BC Canada and they sales guy told me Ford hasent picked up any of the Canadian orders yet. They are in the bank but just sitting there. Anyone in ... Read more >>
August 18, 2021 * 11 posts * 210 views
blademan said: Gents, I bought my 2019 GEN 2 a few months ago after driving around 10 used raptors.. its more of a mall crawler truck but i enjoy the hell out of it!! What caught my eye on this ... Read more >>
August 18, 2021 * 7 posts * 324 views
JakeCs2330 said: Will any of you 37 guys be selling your stock beadlock rims once you take delievery? If so I'm interested... Read more >>
August 18, 2021 * 9 posts * 149 views
W0n70n said: I don't have any personal experience with that particular set-up but I can only guess that your camber and castor are unadjustable with that skid plate and the mounting location ... Read more >>
August 18, 2021 * 8 posts * 100 views
Kendv8s said: Many will question why someone would want to add rock sliders to a Raptor. So let's begin with the intended usage for my Raptor. Coming from a 2017 Toyota Tacoma, that was built ... Read more >>
August 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 125 views
Floyd554 said: Goodmorning all. I've been wanting a Raptor since they first came out. Kids threw a wrench into that. After several SUVs and a mini van it's finally my time! My patience paid off ... Read more >>
August 18, 2021 * 9 posts * 227 views
Bubbasuwannee said: Contacted the dealer. They told me that they will flash the new program, keep over night and see if the rattle returns. If it does(I'm sure it will) then they will get approval ... Read more >>
August 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 156 views
rosh said: I've been getting the Peragon tonneau cover for my last 3 pickups, and am debating on trying a topper this time around. anyone have any good pro's/con's to take into consideration? ... Read more >>
August 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 281 views
ColoradoBoss said: Anything nickel sized and larger will damage a vehicle. I'd see if you can have a shop put lights on it and see if there are dents. Also check the fenders and hood for stress cracks. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...