RPG Raptoberfest, Sept. 19-21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hit a bunch of bad bumps well my buddy did driving he drove it like it wasn't his raptor. Think in particular one of the first few jumps in the beginning and well I was doing the jumps at the end so that prolly did it. We drove it pretty hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I hit a bunch of bad bumps well my buddy did driving he drove it like it wasn't his raptor. Think in particular one of the first few jumps in the beginning and well I was doing the jumps at the end so that prolly did it. We drove it pretty hard.

Yeah yall did!

D

Deleted member 12951

Boy, glad I have mods to make up for my poor driving skills. I broke a few things but upgrading those now too. Got my wife trained. I say honey, if I break something what do we do? She replied, Upgrade? Yeah!

Todd2

Reaction score
I coasted off to the side lol what color was the truck? Did it have a blue bumper?

Well, I guess it wasn't you then, I stopped for several people with problems. I hope it's not broke too bad. Good luck with the repairs.

Todd

Todd2

Reaction score
Boy, glad I have mods to make up for my poor driving skills. I broke a few things but upgrading those now too. Got my wife trained. I say honey, if I break something what do we do? She replied, Upgrade? Yeah!

You've trained her well. :ROFLJest:

After our last trip to Big Bend, she said, "I hardly got to drive". MMMMMMMMMKAY, so this time we alternated full laps at Raptoberfest. She admitted she actually enjoyed this "boy-trip" more than she expected (y'all have no idea what 'boy-trips' I've put her through before (Prudhoe Bay on dual-sports, etc:crazy:) - or what she puts me through, as payback:mwah1:). She scared the crap outta me driving my truck - woman driver (no offense intended to the ladies, but still.....). Most of y'all probably passed us in the slow silver raptor, pulled over on the side of the trail. LOL We had a blast. We'll do it again...... Great bunch of people. Thanks Trey.

Todd

D

Deleted member 12951

You've trained her well. :ROFLJest:

After our last trip to Big Bend, she said, "I hardly got to drive". MMMMMMMMMKAY, so this time we alternated full laps at Raptoberfest. She admitted she actually enjoyed this "boy-trip" more than she expected (y'all have no idea what 'boy-trips' I've put her through before (Prudhoe Bay on dual-sports, etc:crazy:) - or what she puts me through, as payback:mwah1:). She scared the crap outta me driving my truck - woman driver (no offense intended to the ladies, but still.....). Most of y'all probably passed us in the slow silver raptor, pulled over on the side of the trail. LOL We had a blast. We'll do it again...... Great bunch of people. Thanks Trey.

Todd

I think I did pass you. Were you running almost at the end on Sunday? I think she pulled over on the back section at the top of a hill before a straight away along a fence.

Todd2

Reaction score
I think I did pass you. Were you running almost at the end on Sunday? I think she pulled over on the back section at the top of a hill before a straight away along a fence.

LOL Yup that was us! She was driving. Someone got us on their GoPro in about that area, too. Two trucks passed us in about the same area.

Todd

Todd2

Reaction score
That's us RDFTS! I found your video earlier. Interesting to hear others talking about us (while no one knows the other). LOL I've got one lap each on my GoPro - haven't edited it yet, though. I think I was recording her last run, so you ought to be in it, too.