RPG Raptoberfest, Sept. 19-21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's exactly what happened at the very first TRR haha I was lucky enough to stay dry in my tent but others weren't so lucky

D

Deleted member 12951

Instead of the motels in Hearne, Rockdale or Cameron has (or is) anyone staying in Bryan or College Station? The quantity and quality selection seems better and it looks to be only 30 minutes away from Gause, TX. Would be a nice short raptor convoy each day.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
The day's inn in rockdale isn't bad. College Station/Bryan is prolly 45 min away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Well, after some discussion we decided to bring our embroidery machines. We will bring more apparel this year, hats, t-shirts, etc. Also, I will need to make a post and see what everyone is interested in. We are gonna try to bring Leather for consoles, gauge clusters, sun visors and plenty of thread to embroider everything!

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one of these days I will go to an event so I can roundhouse each and every one of you SOB's that's there for all the money you've cost me. of course after that we will enjoy many refreshments together :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc